OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Our company registration number is 388190..
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your name address and email address
- Financial information - If you wish to make an automated payment in order to purchase any goods we will require your credit card number and expiry date. Your financial information is used solely for this purpose. Once your payment has been processed, your financial information will be passed to a credit card processing company. No record of your financial information will be held on the Site or otherwise by us following the processing of your payment. The credit card processing company does not use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than to process your payment for the above purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland
All claims for missing or damaged goods are to be made within 24 hours of receipt. To assist in upholding our customer goodwill we request that any queries regarding damaged or missing items are brought to our attention as soon as possible.
Goods must be returned in their original packaging and fit for immediate resale.
If you have changed your mind and simply wish to return goods, please contact us within 5 days after receipt of goods. All items must be returned in a resalable condition, in their original packaging and include all the relevant paperwork.
Semad Ltd. endeavour to deliver customer orders in accordance with their requirements. However, there may be times when errors occur and we will resolve any confirmed and agreed shortfalls or errors, at our expense. This will be deemed as full and final settlement and no further compensation will be considered.
Some items are non-returnable such as medical products. All relevant items contain details of this in their description. Should you need to return items for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
Please print our T&C and read carefully. Full terms & conditions are available by request.